Newsletter from Chris Maloney ($ign of 4)

Latest news on all things UFO, Michael Schenker and related bands and artists.
Dave
Site Admin

Newsletter from Chris Maloney ($ign of 4)

Post by Dave »

Hey there friends!

I hope everything is well in your world! I have just finished up a string of fun and exciting summer shows with the Lao Tizer Band. We had a fantastic time and played for thousands of amazing music fans of all ages. If you happened to catch one of our shows around the US, then thank you so much for coming out and having a blast with us.

There are some cool updates on the CM.COM site that I think you'd might enjoy, including:

1. Upcoming shows on the TOUR page (including an acoustic un-advertised gig this weekend in LA)!
2. A recent interview with Get Ready To Rock, with a link found on the NEWS page!
3. A chance for you to write an on-line review about The Terrors Of Intimacy for CDBaby and Tower Records. The link is also found on the NEWS page!
4. Some new pics found on the PICS page!
5. A new journal entry found on the JOURNAL page!
6. New workshops scheduled for South Florida in October. Info on the WORKSHOPS page!

Have you folks seen the devastation that has occurred in New Orleans and the cities of Mississippi? I always silently wonder what I can do to help the people who have lost so much during these horrific events. Thanks to CD Baby, there is a little something that we can do. For the month of September, I am donating all of my profits from my two CDs sold on CD Baby.com to the Red Cross's National Disaster Relief Fund. If you would like to contribute (and enjoy some of my tunes), just log on to http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maloney to buy Control ($8.00 contribution after CD baby fees) or http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maloney2 to buy The Terrors Of Intimacy ($8.97 contribution after CD baby fees). It may seem like a small amount of money, but the folks at CD Baby are hoping that hundreds of artists enter this donation agreement. Your small contribution will most certainly be part of a larger collection of money...every little bit helps. This fund raiser will begin on September 1 and end on September 30!

That's it for now. All my best to you, and keep your inbox open, as I have many live solo dates coming up in the months ahead!

Christopher